Friday, November 28

Thanksgiving!

I pray everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I'm planning on going out later this afternoon to get the Target diaper deal, buy 3 jumbo packs and get a $5 gift card (using Q's of course!). I also plan on doing the Pledge deal again. I found some Q's from Albies ($1.50 off any pledge product) I was respectful and only grabbed 2...the deal is buy 3 pledge products and get $5 gift card. So...I'm not really planning the whole black Friday deals. I know the ladies on the right sidebar have all the current deals for ya if you are planning to get that shopping done!

Confession: I haven't even started Christmas shopping! Sigh! I know...I can't believe that Thanksgiving is already here and now gone! Have a blessed day all and I hope you scores some good deals if you are planning on going out!

No comments: