Saturday, December 6

Walgreens Run Last night

I'm kinda bummed...I didn't realize that the spend $25 get $5 RR was before Taxes...sigh. So I didn't get the extra $5 I planned, but I did get the $6 RR for the Reach toothbrush...Here was the transaction:

$6.99 - Bic Soleil Razor System
0.00 - Bic Soleil Refill (BOGO free)
-3.00 - Q for Razor System
-3.00 - Q for Refill
$6.99 - Bic Soleil Razor System
0.00 - Bic Soleil Refill (BOGO free)
-3.00 - Q for Razor System
-3.00 - Q for Refill
$3.00 - Reach toothbrush
$3.00 - Reach toothbrush
-3.00 - Q Reach, BOGO free
$2.50 - Pampers wipes
$2.50 - Pampers wipes
-5.00 - RR
$1.94 - Tax
$6.92 OOP (on Gift Card, last month's rebates)

Earned $6 in RR from the Reach toothbrushes...I might go back and try it again...I still have another Q for a free toothbrush. =) Spend $3 to get $6! Wahoo...Gotta love a money maker!

Total Savings $38.74

I really needed the wipes, all the other stuff was to get the RR or to get almost free razors. I am still yet to try them. =)

No comments: