Monday, January 12

The Caregivers Marketplace for MOMS!

I just received my first $5 check in the mail today. I signed up for this about a month or so ago. There is no membership fee & they offer unlimited cash back. I originally found this program through another frugal mom's blog/website. I thought it was worth a try. I went (here) The Caregivers Marketplace , created an account and got an account number. I just followed the instructions per the "cash back request form", which was only 3 easy steps!

FOR MOMS: If you are currently a parent or caring for a child under the age of 5, you are eligible. So, you buy eligible products from the list. Mainly for us moms are Huggies, Pullups, GoodNites, Balmex. After you create an account...print out the online form and attach cooresponding receipts with at least 5 (at one time or more) of the purchased products they offer and send it to them. For all the Baby & Toddler Diapers, they offer $1 back for each jumbo pack of diapers/pullups.

I have been doing more pampers lately due to the deals, but plan on submitting more when I purchase more Huggies or Pull-ups.

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be more than happy to help you out! Being a SAHM, every little bit helps!

No comments: