Tuesday, October 28

Vons 10/29-11/04 (Work in Progress)

vonsI heard Vons might double coupons, but I have never shopped there. I will just do face value, unless someone lets me know otherwise. I might try to contact them to find out. They do have some notable deals.

Weekend Only Sales (Sat & Sun Only):

Betty Crocker Cake Mix ~ $.59 each

All Week:
Pepsi & Coke 24 pack (w/ in-ad Q) ~ $4.49 plus CRV

Bertolli or Newman's Pasta Sauce ~ 2 for $5
~ Q $.60/1 any Bertolli Pasta Sauce
Doubled to a $1
= $1.50 each

Buy 5, Save $5 Kellogg's Cereal (Cheerios, Mini-Wheats,
Honey Bunches of Oats, Quaker Squares)
Makes them $1.99 each
Cheerios IP $1 off Q (only one a week though)


Birds Eye Steamfresh Meals for 2 ~ $4.99
**better deal than Albertsons!!!**
~ Q $1.50/1 any Meal for 2
= $3.49 each

Pillsbury Cookie Dough ~ 2 for $6
~ Q $1/2 any cookie dough
= $5 for 2

Orville Redenbacker's Popcorn ~ BOGO
~ Q $.40/1 Orville Popcorn
Doubled $.80 off
I think you can only use one on a buy one, get one deal

Duncan Hines Brownie Mix ~ 10 for $10

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes I'm almost 100% positive that Vons doubles : ) Woohoo!!