Saturday, September 4

CVS Diaper Deal for next week - 9/5!

Here's what I'm thinking... =D You can find the ad scan for next week (HERE)

$20.00 - Huggies Box
$ 5.00 - 2 Desitin (To get the $10 ECB's)
$ 1.79 - Travel Pack Huggies wipes (or cheaper to get the $4 Huggies CRT)
$ 2.97 - 3- J&J travel bandaid kit to use as filler to get my total to $30
$ 0.25 - Filler to get to $30
$30.01 Subtotal

-3.00 from coupons.com (Click Here) for box of Huggies
-2.00 from coupon database $2/2 Desitin (Click Here)
-4.00 from CVS Scanner, Huggies Wipes & Diapers (when you first walk in the store!)
-5.00 $5 off $30 purchase emailed to me to use by Labor day
-2.97 $3/3 J&J adjusted down (They are free!!)
-10.49 ECB's from previous weeks

$2.55 - tax

Should equal about $4.39 OOP! Not too shabby!

Getting a box of diapers, Wipes and some Bum Bum Ointment. I'm thinking the desitin will probably be inserted in some baby shower gifts...I suggest checking the "use by dates" to make sure your not giving away expired stuff. =D

I like to at least spend the same amount of ECB's on this kinda deals, but you could totally use more!!

No comments: