Sunday, May 3

Clearance Products @ Ralphs

I was in there this last week and found they brought back their clearance baskets.

I happened to notice the Right Guard Men's Deodorant marked from $2.99 to $1.49. I also had a $1/1 Right Guard Q making them $0.49 ea. I picked up 4. This is about as good of a deal that you can get at Kmart when they do Super Doubles.

I also saw some Gerber Graduates Finger Foods marked from $2.15 to $1.09. I didn't have my Gerber Q's, but got them anyway.

Last Thanksgiving...I found some organic canned pureed sweet potatoes that I used for my lil man as baby food. The work was already done for $0.75 ea! (I also got some Organic Pumpkin too!)

THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN SHOPPING CLEARANCE:

Always check the expiration dates!!!
**If it's meat, use or freeze right away**

I always check to make sure it hasn't been tampered with...
like the box is fully sealed (w/out tape!)
I took the cap off the deodorant and check!

I learned my lesson one time buying a deodorant for me. I didn't check it before I left CVS and when I went to use it, you could tell someone had used it prior! EWW! So always, I repeat always look under the cap!!!

No comments: